Friday 30 August 2013

Is there anybody there?

Appologies to all who are still with me, I've yet again been neglecting my blog.  It's been a busy old time, we moved house and I have been run off my feet with work and the summer holidays, and to be honest just a little on the lazy side as for once up here in Scotland we had great weather for nearly all of the summer rather than the two days we usually get.
As I mentioned work has been rather busy and I've been sewing away like a woman possessed which has left me with a huge pile of scraps of fabric.  So, what to do with them?  No time just now for a lovely but fiddely bit of patchwork so I made these .............
....... so simple yet rather effective don't you think?  The beauty of them is there really is nothing to making them other than choosing the motif from whatever fabric you have, just some iron on interfacing and a close zig zag onto some faux leather (my new favourite material to play with) and a wee keyring thingy, what do you call them anyway?  So off you go and raid your scrap box and rustle up some nice little stocking fillers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment