Friday 9 November 2012

POP, POP, POP!!!

After much research and hunting about I have found the perfect snap setter for me.  I have problems with the tendons in my wrists so had set my heart on the type that you hammer the snaps in as opposed to plier type squeezy things.  Well I couldn't find a nice sturdy one in the UK and the postage was more than the item to order from elsewhere.  By chance I came across a review for the KAM snap setter, so glad I did.  It's a bargain (£11), the snaps are cheap and come in a huge assortment of colours and yes it's a pliers type but because the snaps are plastic rather than metal I have no problem getting enough of a squeeze on to fix them securely.  My only problem now is what to snapify?  The cat? the kids? everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment