Saturday 28 July 2012

Busy busy busy

Yup the summer holidays are hetic with four boys to keep amused but I still managed to find time to get a few bits done and a bit of fabric shopping too.



The little coin purse was made using the tutorial over at noodlehead http://www.noodle-head.com/2009/10/zippy-wallet-tutorial.html, it's so easy and well explained.  I can't seem to find the link for the bag right now but if I do I will post it as it too is an easy make, and yeah, the head band, great one for the kids to do, just cut some felt flowers on your die cutting machine or by hand and stitch or glue on a stretchy head band, mine were 3 for a pound at the local pound shop.
The white bag is just a couple of 12 inch squares and I went a bit mad with the felt flowers.  Nothing fancy about this one not even boxed corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment